Saturday, November 1, 2008

My New Do



















Getting my hair done in China has been great. For once, hair stylists are not afraid of my hair. Would you believe that it's actually difficult to cut oriental hair? Well, there's a country of experts here and I've taken advantage. Although I haven't tried to go by myself like I did in Mexico, I've been ok with asking for help. A few months ago, I had my first perm in many many years. Back in Canada, my hairdresser permed it once when I was still in university ... a long long time ago. He refused to do it again. Apparently, my hair had a mind of its own and was not very cooperative in staying in the curlers. The magician who's been doing my hair has a work around. Bless him!




Here are some pics from my second perm. We also changed my hair colour. I feel like a brand new person. It only (ha ha) took 5 hours! Thanks to Sunrise who was so patient and did such a great job being my interpreter and protector! BTW, your hair looks fabulous too! J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE DO Sexy Mama!

Anonymous said...

I thought that your hair looked curly in those pics....nice DO!

:-)

hiddenblade said...

hi. I'm just getting here by random. very nice writing. You got lot of experience, do you? travelling around is a treasure of life!