Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fish Spa and Great Thai Food






On our way out to breakfast this morning, I had to take a photo of one of the alters on the way. Many of the properties and businesses had an alter of some sort. This one above was particularly beautiful.

Our first adventure of the day was a fish spa. For 150 baht (almost $5 Cdn), little fishes ate the dead skin from our feet for 20 minutes. I was a bit afraid once I saw the tank of fishes but that quickly turned to uncontrolled laughter as soon as the fishes found my feet. Don and I were crying because we were laughing so hard. It felt like little electrical shocks AND the worst tickling you can't stand. It was the best $10 we've spent! Our feet came out nice and soft.

We found a nice outdoor restaurant for a cheap and cheerful Thai lunch. It was so good that we returned for dinner tonight. Having trouble posting pics in this entry. Check out our food in the next entry.

Oh and we saw an elephant across the street from the hotel. It disappeared so quickly into the trees that I didn't have a chance to pull out my camera so you'll have to use your imagination. There was a person riding it if that helps.

Tomorrow, we're going to cooking school. It should be fun!

Night all. J

No comments: