Friday, January 28, 2011

Going to Phuket








Sorry to miss a day. I was feeling under the weather so we laid low. We went back to a mall today so that I could buy another sundress. I bought a cute one the other day so I wanted to return for another and another... but that's another story. After a fortifying lunch at Sizzler's, I left Don with his book at Starbucks and shopped till I dropped.

The top photo is a view from the deck of the Starbucks at the top of the mall. The next is a photo of one of the main entrances to the mall. There is a Ripley's Believe It or Not museum in the mall but we didn't feel the need to go there. The other two pics are views of the rush hour traffic on our way home. Rush hour being mainly the tourists going back to their hotels from whatever beach they were at all day.

We head out to Phuket tomorrow and will be there until next Thursday. To travel light, we'll be leaving the laptop here so will not post while we are away. So Happy Chinese New Year! See you in a bit.

J


No comments: